The Call for Speakers is looking for the most relevant contributions, innovative initiatives and solutions within the Big Data framework. Therefore, the DDI Call is aimed to anyone with innovative ideas, research, analyses, studies, visions and solutions willing to share their experience and contributing to the debate.
Consequently, researchers, professionals, entrepreneurs, journalists, startuppers, economists and anyone with relevant evidence are welcome
Applications can be sent here by March 15 2019 and will be selected by the organizing committee.
- Economy: Industry 4.0, Digital fabrication, Startup, Agrifood, Fintech / blockchain, Social media analytics, Predictive analysis, Mobility
- Company: Government and institutions: Data journalism, Data and privacy ethics, Legal aspects, Open data, Emergency management
- Science and Culture: Digital Humanities, Archeology, Robotics, Education, Genomics and Health, Science
- Technologies and infrastructures: Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Algorithms, Internet of Things, Data visualization, 5G, LPWAN (LoRa, SigFox …), Geolocation, Sensors and acquisition techniques
The proposals can fall into the following categories:
- Speech (25 minutes + 15 for Q & A)
- Tech talk (40 minutes + 15 for Q & A)
- Booth (a fixed or rotating space in the exhibition area).
Submissions will be evaluated based on an abstract of up to 600 characters .
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in DDI is free for both the public and the speakers.